Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Theramore, Theramore, Theramooore


I am the captain of the Theramore,
And a right good captain too!

You are very, very good and be it understood, I command a right good guild!
We are very, very good and be it understood, he commands a right good guild!

Though related to an elf, I can quest, raid and level, and wiki a strategy!
I am known, not a fail, because of lag or e-mail, and I never, ever PvP.

What never?
No, never!
What never?
Well, hardly ever...

This was just a silly post made to go with the screenshot I managed to capture. Special thanks go to Polska the draenei shaman who just happened to be in the right spot at the right time to appear as ship's helmsman. The lyrics were taken from Myndflame's machinima Illegal Danish 2: Escape from Orgrimmar.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The lyrics are actually a modification of "My gallant crew, good morning", a musical number from Gilbert and Sullivan's H.M.S. Pinafore. It was actually their first extremely successful musical and that particular number is probably the best-known of the entire musical.

What you're doing is extremely interesting. While it's clear that you're attempting to level to 70 sans gear, you didn't specify whether you were doing it alone or if you'd accept the help of others in questing or killing mobs. Inquiring minds want to know!

Feh said...

I try to level solo, up to this point I've only grouped once and that was when I and some other players happened to arrive to the named quest mob at the same time. We decided to group up and kill it together so no one had to wait for the ~10 minute respawn.

Matticus said...

Brilliant. Absolutely brilliant!

Anonymous said...

Ah, thanks for the clarification! Choosing to solo makes the effort that much more interesting and significant. Good luck with your project!